Friday, May 20, 2011

Hair

Tony and I are a one car family. He drops me off at work in the morning and picks me up after- It's easy for us since we work about 5 to 10 min away from each other, and we live close to work.

Our drive home yesterday:

Let me put this out there first:
-Being Serious*
-Being Stupid*

We were in the car and tony reaches over to my face around my foreheard and eye... awkwardly feeling around picking at something on  my face

Lulu: What are you doing?
Tony: There's something on your face
Lulu: What is it?
Tony: *Mumbles*
Lulu: What?
Tony: *Mumbles*.. hair... face
Lulu: Whaaa?
Tony: There's some randome hairs on your face
Lulu: My hair is in your what, with all of your what?
Tony: Yes... all your hair in my what
Lulu: Does this bother you?
Tony: Terribly, ALL of your hair bothers ALL of my face...

It's a short ride from work to home... but we always manage to make each other laugh on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment