Thursday, May 12, 2011

Box of Door Knobs

Something I am bound to mention a lot in future posts... and when I do, you’ll understand where it's coming from...

One of our running jokes: The Box of Door Knobs

My husband has a tendency to knock things over, elbow me, kick me under the table, run into me... very random things. It's not anything serious, it's more funny than anything else. We're very clumsy with each other.

Some days it just gets ridiculous. We could be sitting at the couch and watch TV, he starts to put his arm around me and elbows me in the face.

He would get something to drink and as he sits back, elbows me in the boob... not very pleasant, and then kick me as he tries to put his legs up on the couch.

Jokingly I'd remark, "People will think you beat me, if you keep this up!"

He laughs, puts on a serious face and shakes his fist, 'If anyone asks, you tell them you fell down the stairs... into a box of doorknobs"

When do something stupid, run into things, play rough, or just joke around-  we would reference that box of doorknobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment