Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Going to Dinner

I had visited Tony at his work one evening. The break room at his work has tasty tea, so I made myself a cup. Tony ended up getting done with work earlier than expected so I needed to put the tea in something I can travel with… an empty plastic water bottle.

We had dinner plans with his parents and decided to head straight there.

Being Serious*
Being Stupid*

Lulu: Are we stopping by the apartment or going straight there?
Tony: Going straight there
Lulu: Did they ever decide where they wanted to eat?
Tony: No, we’ll talk about it when we get there
   I was looking at water bottle half full of tea
Lulu: In the bottle, the tea looks like piss
Tony: *chuckles* It doesn’t help that it’s warm
Lulu: We should tell you mom we needed this for the doctor
Tony: Urine sample?
Lulu: Yeah, for a drug test or something
Tony: Right after you tell her that, you should drinking it
Lulu: I’ll sip it, swish it around and say “Yeah, I think I’ll pass”
Tony: uuhh… delicious
Lulu: Then add, “I don’t remember eating asparagus”

Tony cringes and makes barf sounds…

We ended up not tell her that, we gross her out enough with our regular conversations. She always laughs but then says ‘You two are sick’.  She loves us, I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment