Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chicken Curry

I had gotten off work early, around 1pm, so Tony came by to take me out to lunch. We decided to go to Thai Cottage.

We had ordered our food and had started eating. I had the Chicken Curry Noodles (soupy), He had Chicken and Chili Paste (with rice)

Being Serious*
Being Stupid*

Lulu: Oh my God, this curry is baller.
Tony: Yeah, this is pretty good too
I splashed a little curry on my shirt and a little on the table
Lulu: Damn it (wiping my shirt)
Tony: Hey
Lulu: What
Tony: You got some over here too (he gestures at his phone sitting next to him. There's spots of curry on it)
Lulu: I didn't know it wen that far. Sorry
Tony: It's OK, I have screen cover.
Lulu: Oh OK, in that case, I'll make sure to put spoonfuls on it of you phone next time
Tony: Really...
Lulu: Yeah. I'll just drown it in this wonderful curry
Tony: ...
Lulu: No, I'll put in my bowl and spoon stuff all on top and have your phone just get burried under all this curry
Tony: And smash it up a little?
Lulu: No... Just smother it really good
Tony: What if the waitress comes to clear the table, she'll take my phone away with your curry
Lulu: No, I'll make sure I take it out first
Tony: That's nice of you...
Lulu: Yeah, that way you can make delicious calls later

The restaurant was small so I'm sure several tables heard our conversation. We laughed but I'm sure everyone else thought we were nuts. It was a nice lunch date.

No comments:

Post a Comment